The most popular office suite
The most popular office suite on the market has come up with the ultimate version. Microsoft Office 2013 has been completely renovated with the launch of Windows 8, presenting important new features that go way beyond the appearance of the interface. Try it out now!
More than just an overhaul
Microsoft's office suite has a very new look compared to previous versions, but without giving up the flagship features and utilities that caused this package to be considered the most important office utility around. New improvements have also been implemented that help users to optimize their time better and make the most of the Internet.
- New Metro graphical interface for all products included in the suite.
- Two different interfaces: alternate between the laptop and desktop versions and the interface for tablets.
- Exclusive version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- New Microsoft Office Store: acquire new add-ons to add dynamic content to your documents.
- Improved PDF file importing.
- Optimized for working with online image sources.
- Complete integration with Microsoft Cloud Computing thanks to Microsoft 365.
- Includes support for Yammer and Skype.
- Install the software on up to 5 different devices with a single license.
- Stream Office programs to other computers.
- Full integration with OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) to access any document anywhere and share it easily.
- Personal settings can be accessed from anywhere.
The Internet gains importance
The Internet has become an important work platform and Office takes full advantage of the latter by including Microsoft 365 in the same package. Therefore, collaborative possibilities increase, as using OneDrive makes it possible to store all the work and make it accessible from anywhere, facilitating synchronization tasks. In addition, the suite can be installed on five different computers with a single license, an advantage that will certainly be welcomed by users.
Get hold of Microsoft Office 2013 and make the most of the features of this popular office suite.
- This is a trial version that can be used for 60 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Requires burning an image onto a disc to install it.
- A Windows Live ID account is required
Office Mobile Android 15.0.4522.2000
The Office version for Android
Office Mobile iPhone 1.2.2
Office for iOS